Truck Driver CDL A Delivery Driver $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
*Hourly pay*/*Full Benefits*/*Weekly Paychecks*
Company is the world’s largest bedding provider. The company develops, manufactures and markets mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows and other sleep and relaxation products. Combining a proud history and groundbreaking innovation, the company holds some of the most highly recognized brands in the industry. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Truck Driver CDL A Delivery Driver to work in our location in Aurora, CO.
Average annual salary $85,000-$105,000 per year, which includes:
- Activity-based pay:
- $23.50/hour delay pay (ie: breakdown, weather delay, unloading delay, etc)
- $1.50/hour per diem for layover time
- $500/quarter Safety bonus potential (approximately $2,000/year)
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $2,500 after 90 days
- $2,500 after 1 year
- Routes vary by week and are shared with CDL Driver team through a round robin system.
- Routes are typically 2500-3000 miles per week.
- Overtime paid on mileage, stops, inspections, and delays if work week begins on a Holiday.
- Typical work days are 10-14 hours.
- Weekly paychecks
- Eligibility begins after 60 days of employment
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug, and Voluntary Life)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with match
- 5-day work week: Sunday-Thursday or Monday-Friday, depending on route.
- Start times can be pm or am, depending on route.
- Home 2-3 nights per week; layover 1-2 nights per week; home every weekend.
- No slip-seating; you are assigned your own sleeper.
- Routes cover ID, MT, CO, UT, WY; must be experienced and comfortable with mountain driving and chaining.
- Make 2-5 stops per day, depending on route.
- Dock deliveries, driver assist unload; move mattresses by hand to end of trailer only. Some palletized freight which is no touch.
- Must be flexible with work schedule and route assignments.
- Delivering and unloading mattresses to warehouses and retail/end users
- Drive CDL trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on trucks and/or equipment
- Minimum of 12 months of experience using CDL A; preferably touch freight.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement.
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical.
- Mountain driving and chaining experience required.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses/
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S..
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Be able to lift, push, pull 75 pounds with no assistance.