Regional Recruiter – Remote position
COME GROW WITH US! Combining over thirty years of transportation, operations, and warehouse and logistics recruiting experience, our recruiters “speak the language”. Due to continued growth, we are seeking motivated, goal-orientated, results-driven Regional Recruiters to focus on placements of CDL drivers, unskilled/skilled, office, and professional positions. We are looking for high energy, self-motivated individuals that can work independently and desire to achieve account goals and objectives and build and maintain relationships with account decision-makers.
Work remotely from your home office with equipment supplied by the company. Entry level through experience will be considered. Full benefits offered after 60 days.
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting, evaluating and screening job candidates; submitting candidates to Hiring Managers; Coordinating interviews. Focus on placements of CDL drivers, unskilled, skilled, office, and professional positions.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Makes 50-75 outbound recruiting calls per day to prospective candidates.
- Determines applicant qualifications by screening/interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Submits candidate profiles and screening notes to Hiring Managers for approval.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules with Hiring Managers; providing interview confirmations to candidates.
- Facilitates completion of application and new-hire paperwork; coordination of pre-employment testing, background checks, etc.as requested.
- Provides daily updates of candidate pipeline to Hiring Managers; reaches daily, weekly, and monthly goals provided by Management.
- Work independently; be self-motivated; and be able make sound decisions with little supervision. Maintains balance between exceptional customer service and keeping the company’s best interest in mind.
- Any other projects or duties as assigned by Manager.