*Full Benefits*/*Hourly Rate*
Company has been in business for over 60 years providing fresh, organic, cage-free eggs to local grocery stores and other end users. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for a Production Maintenance Mechanic to work in our BRAND NEW MAINTENANCE FACILITY in Stanwood, WA facility. Salary is negotiable and based on knowledge and experience of applicants.
- Average annual salary around $60,000- $80,000 per year, which includes:
- Pay is $23.00-$35.00/hour, based on experience
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Typical work week is 40-45 hours per week
- Bi-weekly paychecks
Benefits – Eligibility after 60 days
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- 401K with company match
- Profit sharing and other discretionary bonuses
- Train on 1st shift, Monday-Friday then move to regular schedule.
- Schedule may include early days, starting at 6am and/or nights, starting at 3pm. Will be discussed in detail during interview.
- Typically work 3:00pm-11:30pm, work 8-10 hours per day
- Schedule flexibility may be available based on candidate’s needs.
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule
- Troubleshoot motor controls, drives, and PLC systems
- Perform and manage preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Set-up, calibration, installation of new production equipment
- Order parts, inventory maintenance of parts needed for maintenance/repairs
- Concise record-keeping of calibration, repairs, maintenance, etc.
- Maintaining and repairing motors, drives, PLC systems, foodservice production equipment: conveyors, stamping machines, boxing machines, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience in maintaining production machinery; industry experience preferred
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience maintaining and repairing motors, drives, PLC systems
- Experience with foodservice production equipment: conveyors, stamping machines, boxing machines, etc.
- Knowledge of GMPs and food safety regulations
- Ability to read and understand Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn and adhere to proper procedures in safety when working with moving machinery
- Must pass pre-hire drug screen and physical
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English