Parts Shop Coordinator
*Full Benefits*/*Monday-Friday*/*Day Shift*
Company has been in business for over 60 years providing fresh, organic, cage-free eggs to local grocery stores and other end users. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for a Parts Shop Coordinator to work in our Stanwood, WA facility.
- Average annual salary around $45,000-$55,000 per year, which includes:
- Pay averages $21.00-$24.00/hour, based on experience
- Typical work week is 40-45 hours per week; overtime after 40 hours.
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision); Eligibility after 60 days of employment
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- 401K with company match
- Profit sharing and other discretionary bonuses
- Monday – Friday
- Typical work schedule is 8:00am-4:30pm, work until work is completed.
- Some overtime may be required, work approximately 8-10 hours per day.
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule.
- Accurately identify parts necessary to complete repairs in the shop
- Establish strong relationships and work with vendors to locate and order parts
- Receive and inspect parts for quality and accuracy
- Ensure timely distribution or parts to the shop in accordance with the production schedule
- Maintain accurate accounting records for purchased and/or returned parts
- Keep parts area clean and organized for production efficiency
- Attend/collaborate with team during daily production meetings
- Complete required company and safety training
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of experience working with parts coordination, preferably foodservice maintenance and/or CDL truck parts
- Ability to solve problems and create solutions
- Computer Skills that include ability to navigate multiple computer programs at the same time
- Demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Work well with others to achieve common goals
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, and bend for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Able to work in an office most of the time and go out into the shop occasionally in communicating with mechanics
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Be able to lift, push, pull 65 pounds with no assistance