Local Truck Driver CDL A Tractor Trailer
*Hourly pay*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*
Company is a leading provider of commercial and residential roofing, siding, windows, decking, specialty lumber, waterproofing, ad air barrier systems to the North American building industry. Leveraging a network of trusted regional construction suppliers, we have supported contractors who rely on us to run their businesses for nearly 100 years. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Local Truck Driver CDL A Tractor Trailer to work in our Marmora, NJ facility.
Average annual salary $65,000-$75,000 per year, which includes:
- Hourly pay $29.00-$33.00/hour, based on experience
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Typical work week is 40-45 hours per week, can be more during busy seasons
- Bi-weekly paychecks
Benefits – Provided by Local Union 11
- Eligibility begins after 45 days of employment
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug, and Voluntary Life)
- 1 Week Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 5 Sick Days
- 401K / Pension participation
- Steel toe boots provided
- Company attire including t-shirts and hats provided
- Typically work 7am-430pm, work until work is completed
- Home every day, no overnights
- Make local 6-10 stops per day, typically within 50 mile radius
- Use of flatbed with moffett or tractor trailer
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Routing can change frequently throughout today.
- Delivering and unloading building supplies to commercial and residential job sites; no dock deliveries
- Drive CDL trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Use of tractor trailer box truck or flatbed with moffett trucks
- Provide excellent customer service
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on trucks and/or equipment
- Minimum of 1 year experience using CDL A; preferably experience delivering building supplies.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement.
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses/
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S..
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Be able to lift, push, pull 75 pounds with no assistance.