Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery $3K Bonus (201570)
Local Truck Driver CDL Class A Route Delivery $3,000 Sign on Bonus
*Hourly pay*/*Home Daily*/*No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*
**$3,000 Sign on bonus: $1,000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months, $1,000 paid after 12 months**
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local Truck Driver CDL Class A Route Delivery for our location in Mebane, NC.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Average Annual Salary $65,000 – $70,000 per year which includes:
- Hourly rate of $25.00- $26.00/hour based on prior experience
- Driver Incentive bonus that can equate to an additional $2.00-$2.50/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed.
- $3,000 Sign on bonus: $1,000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months, $1,000 paid after 12 months
- Overtime after 40 hours per week. Typically work 45-50 hours per week.
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Full benefits after only 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401K retirement plan enrollment on first day of work.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Start times vary; typically between 12am-3am, work until work is completed
- No overnights; home every day.
- Deliver palletized freight to medical facilities.
- Make 1-10 stops per day; out of the truck at every stop.
- Route delivery 250-mile radius, driver unload using pallet jack, lift-gate; and 2 wheel hand cart.
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule.
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and you must be able to drive a manual transmission and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: foodservice, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance