Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
Salt Lake City, UT
**Paid Training Offered. New CDL Graduates Encouraged to Apply. Must have Valid CDL License**
*Hourly pay*/*Mon-Fri*/*Home Daily*/*No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*/*Weekly Pay*
**$2,000 sign on bonus: $1.000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months**
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery $2,000 Sign-On Bonus for our location in Salt Lake City, UT. Doubles endorsement a plus but not required; may be asked to obtain upon hire.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Average annual salary $80,000 – $90,000/year which includes:
- Hourly rate of $27.50-$28.50/hour, based on experience
- Monthly driver incentive program that can equate to an additional $2.00-$2.50/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed.
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus; $1,000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months
- Overtime after 40 hours per week. Typically work 40-45 hours per week.
- Weekly paychecks
- Full benefits after 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations.
- 401k enrollment on first day of employment.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Monday – Friday, some weekends as needed
- Start times will vary, typically between 3am – 4am, work until work is completed
- No layovers; home every day
- Deliver palletized freight to medical facilities
- Make 6-10 deliveries in the Salt Lake City area
- Route Delivery, driver unload using pallet jack, lift-gate; 2-wheel hand cart
- Doubles endorsement a plus but not required; may be asked to obtain upon hire
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: foodservice, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent