Local Truck Driver CDL A Flatbed Moffett $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
West Bridgewater, MA
*Hourly pay*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*
Company is a leading provider of commercial and residential roofing, siding, windows, decking, specialty lumber, waterproofing, ad air barrier systems to the North American building industry. Leveraging a network of trusted regional construction suppliers, we have supported contractors who rely on us to run their businesses for nearly 100 years. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Local Truck Driver CDL A Tractor Trailer $3K Bonus to work in our West Bridgewater, MA facility.
- Average annual salary $60,000-$70,000 per year, which includes:
- Hourly pay $25.00-$28.00/hour, based on experience
- $3,000 Sign-on bonus
- $1,500 paid on first paycheck
- $1,500 paid after 90 days
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Typical work week is 60 hours per week
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Eligibility begins on the first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- PTO (Personal and Vacation Days)
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Steel toe boots provided
- Company attire including t-shirts and hats provided
- Typically work 6:00am-6:00pm, work until work is completed
- Home every day, no overnights
- Make local deliveries within a 75 mi radius ot commercial and residential job sites
- Delivering product in tractor trailer flatbed with Moffett.
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Routing can change frequently throughout today.
- Delivering and unloading building supplies to commercial and residential job sites; no dock deliveries
- Drive CDL trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Use of tractor trailer or flatbed with Moffett
- Provide excellent customer service
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on trucks and/or equipment
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License, with air brakes endorsement.
- Minimum of 1 year experience using CDL A
- 6 months experience with flatbed delivery; preferably experience delivering building supplies.
- Hazmat endorsement preferred or willing to obtain upon hire; moffett experience preferred but will train.
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses/
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S..
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Be able to lift, push, pull 75 pounds with no assistance.