Local Truck Driver CDL A Flatbed Moffett
East Brunswick, NJ
*Hourly pay*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*
Company is a leading provider of commercial and residential roofing, siding, windows, decking, specialty lumber, waterproofing, ad air barrier systems to the North American building industry. Leveraging a network of trusted regional construction suppliers, we have supported contractors who rely on us to run their businesses for nearly 100 years. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Local Truck Driver CDL A Flatbed Moffett to work in our East Brunswick, NJ facility.
- Average annual salary $60,000-$70,000 per year, which includes:
- Hourly pay $29.00/hour
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Typical work week is 40-45 hours per week, can be more during busy seasons
- Bi-weekly paychecks
Benefits – Provided by Local Union 560
- Eligibility begins after 90 days
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug, and Voluntary Life)
- 1 Week Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- 5 sick days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Pension participation
- Steel toe boots provided
- Typically work 7am-4:00pm, work until work is completed
- Home every day, no overnights
- Make local 8-10 stops per day, typically within 40 mile radius to south or central NJ
- Delivering product in tractor trailer dry van or flatbed truck with Moffett or piggyback
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Routing can change frequently throughout today.
- Delivering and unloading building supplies to commercial and residential job sites; no dock deliveries
- Drive CDL trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Use of flatbed with Moffett or tractor trailer dry van
- Provide excellent customer service
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on trucks and/or equipment
- Minimum of 1 year experience using CDL A; preferably experience delivering building supplies.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Hazmat endorsement, and moffett experience required.
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement.
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses/
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S..
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Be able to lift, push, pull 75 pounds with no assistance.