West Bridgewater, MA
As District Manager, you will oversee the operations of multiple branches, drive business performance in your region, and achieve financial and operational results. Our District Managers collaborate with other leaders to facilitate growth and lead Branch Management staff with P&L responsibility. As District Manager, you will identify trends to determine appropriate customer and product mix for your territory. Building materials industry experience REQUIRED!
What you will earn:
- Competitive pay plus bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) match
- Car allowance
- Paid leave including parental leave, sick leave, paid time off, company-observed holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
What you will do:
- Oversees multiple profit centers (operations, admin, etc.) for all assigned branches
- Lead Branch Management staff who have P&L responsibility in satellite locations
- Partner with Customer Financial Services (Credit) team to determine customer strategy
- Develop and present strategic growth and increased profitability plans for District to Regional Vice President and President annually
- Actively contribute to selection, leadership development, and succession planning for District staff
- Build and ensure a safety-first culture
- Promote teamwork both within local team and across the region
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with vendors
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, Marketing or Similar Field. Can be substituted for experience directly related to this position.
- Five to ten years of experience in branch manager or similar role in the building supplies industry.
- Experience managing a minimum P&L of $100 million for 10+ locations.
- Experience in the building products industry.
- Commitment to safety.
- Leadership skills
- Motivational skills
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of building material business
- Able to build and maintain relationships with people, customers, vendors, and employees
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well with people
- Ability to work with employees to satisfy individual needs
- Time management skills
- Ability to prioritize many tasks
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Negotiation skills