Dedicated Truck Driver CDL Class A–Southeast Regional-$2500 Sign-on Bonus!
Due to continued growth we are in need of safe, experienced CDL Truck Driver Class A to join our fleet in Auburn, GA. We are currently accepting applications for a Dedicated Truck Driver CDL Class A for dedicated runs out of Auburn, GA. The ideal candidate will hold a valid CDL Class A driver’s license and minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience and references. Over the road and/or regional experience required. Reefer experience required. Drop & hook 60%; live unload 40% – no touch freight.
- Deliver freight in a timely manner while safely operating their vehicles
- Drive trucks with capacity of more than 3 tons to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Managing proof of delivery paperwork from customers
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement with minimum 2 years of prior verifiable experience and references
- 6 months reefer experience preferred, but will train
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of sense.
Salary for this position is $0.39 – $0.42/mile based on experience plus layover and detention, if applicable. Approximately $900-$1000 gross per week. Two bonus programs – paid monthly and quarterly. MPG and Safety Bonuses can bring rate up by .03 cents/mile. Two bonus programs – paid monthly and quarterly plus layover and detention pay. START YOUR CAREER TODAY.
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance with employer contribution and 401K with 4% match. Paid vacation (up to 4 weeks) and Holidays.