Dedicated On-Site Recruiter
COME GROW WITH US! Combining over twenty years of transportation operations and CDL driver and warehouse/logistics recruiting experience, TransDirectUSA, LLC recruiters “speak the language” Our customers appreciate our knowledge and expertise of CDL Truck Drivers and the warehouse/logistics industry.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a motivated, goal-orientated, results-driven On-Site Recruiter to work on-site at our customer’s location in Chicago, IL. The On-Site Recruiter will be responsible for achieving staffing objectives by recruiting, evaluating and screening job candidates with focus on placements of unskilled & skilled warehouse, customer service, and professional positions; developing job descriptions, posting job ads, data base integrity, attending/coordinating job fairs, submitting candidates to Hiring Managers; and Coordinating interviews, as well as oversee daily recruiting functions, achieve account goals/objectives, build/maintain relationships with account decision-makers.
On-Site Recruiter Job Duties:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant qualifications by screening/interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Makes 50-75 outbound recruiting calls per day to prospective candidates.
- Evaluates applicants by discusses job requirements and applicant qualifications with hiring managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Completes and submits candidate profiles and screening notes to Hiring Managers for approval.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules with hiring managers; confirming interviews with candidates.
- Facilitates completion of application and new-hire paperwork; coordination of pre-employment testing, background checks, employment verification, etc.
- Updates and manages candidate recruiting activities in Applicant Tracking System, maintaining data base integrity.
- Achieves daily, weekly, and monthly goals as determined by manager.
- Updates and manages candidate pipeline spreadsheet daily and communicates delays/issues to hiring managers.
- Must reliable and able to work independently; be self-motivated; and make sound decisions with little supervision.
- Maintains balance between exceptional customer service and keeping the company’s best interest in mind.
- Attend/coordinate job fairs
- Create and post job ads
- Any other projects or duties as assigned by Manager.
On-Site Recruiter Salary and Benefits:
Salary is based on experience and includes base salary plus commission. Full benefits include health and dental insurance, SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with employer match, paid vacations and holidays.