Case Picker Order Selector Warehouse (201414)
Case Picker Order Selector Warehouse
*Hourly pay*/*Full Benefits*
Company, has been in business since 1982 providing fresh produce and other products to restaurants and other end users. Due to continued growth and expansion into the Houston market, we are currently accepting applications for Warehouse Case Picker Order Selector Warehouse to work in our warehouse in Houston, TX. Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a growing company.
- Average annual wage including incentive and overtime is $50,000-$60,000 per year which includes:
- Training wage for first 30 days is $17.00 per hour plus overtime after 40 hours per week.
- Approximately 5-10 OT hours per week likely; More hours available at times for those who wish to contribute more.
- After 30 days, compensation moves to pay-by-piece incentive model and pay increases relative to individual performance and tenure.
- Employees will likely exceed training wage during the training period with incentive.
- Average pay rate with incentive is $22.00 per hour; motivated individuals can reach cap rate of $25.00 per hour.
- Weekly paychecks
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life)
- PTO ( Personal and Vacation Days)
- 401K with company match
- Work 5-days per week.
- Sunday-Friday, Sundays mandatory full work day. Off Saturday and one other day during the week
- Work schedule 8am – 4:30pm or until work is completed
- Scheduled work days may include holidays, but will include holiday pay
- General warehouse duties: loading, unloading, sorting and moving products and materials manually and using material handling equipment
- Be able to lift, push, pull 65 pounds with no assistance
- Fill and complete order receipts, assemble orders into shipping containers
- Transport filled orders to and from shipping area
- Stock shelves, keep stock clean and in sequence
- Mark containers with identifying information
- Perform general cleaning duties
- Knowledgeable on how to stack/cube-out pallets using proper loading techniques, shrink-wrap and label pallets
- Must be able to work at a fast pace making repetitive motions with efficiency and accuracy
- Work in a freezer/refrigerated environment 80% of the time
- Prior experience as warehouse worker; understanding of general warehouse operations required
- Experience operating material handling equipment is required
- Picking/packing experience in a warehouse environment is required
- Experience using RF Scanner is preferred
- Prior experience working in a freezer/refrigerated environment and/or working with fresh produce/food products is a plus
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must pass pre-hire drug screen and physical
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English
PHYSICAL ABILITIES commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to grasp, manipulate or feel objects.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
Please reply with copy of your resume or call Recruiting 224-208-1739