Regional Truck Driver CDL A Flatbed Driver
*Monday-Friday*/*No Weekends*/*Full Benefits*/*Consistent Routes*
Company has over 60 years of experience as the nation’s largest manufacturer of metal roofing, wall and building systems. Due to continued growth, we are accepting applications for Regional Truck Driver CDL A Flatbed Driver in Kelso, WA.
Average annual salary $80,000-$85,000 per year, which includes:
- Activity-based pay (mileage, stops, unloads, etc.); $1,600/week guaranteed
- “Milk run” routes vary by week but customers/delivery locations will be similar week-to-week
- Routes are typically 1500-2000 miles per week.
- Typical work days are 10-14 hours.
- PTO’s paid hourly, based on average annual salary (approximately $30-$35/hour)
- Bi-Weekly paychecks
- Eligibility begins after 31 days of employment
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug, and Voluntary Life)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with match on first day of employment
- Start times vary, typically around 8am.
- Overnight 1-2 times per week; home every weekend.
- No slip-seating; you are assigned your own sleeper.
- Routes cover WA and OR; some backhauls delivering to CA and WA.
- Deliveries to lumber yards, retail, and commercial and/or residential job sites.
- Flatbed Conestoga trailers with moffett deliveries – strap and tarp on rollers. Moffett experience preferred but will train.
- Make 15-20 stops per route; routes are consistent. Make deliveries to the similar locations.
- Must be flexible with work schedule and route assignments.
- Delivering and unloading steel building supplies to residential and commercial job sites
- Drive CDL trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on trucks and/or equipment
- Flatbed with moffett deliveries. Moffett experience preferred but will train.
- Conestoga flatbed trailers – strap and tarp, curtain on rollers
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License, with air brakes endorsement.
- Minimum of 3 years of CDL A tractor-trailer experience and/or 200,000 miles
- Flatbed tractor-trailer experience is highly preferred
- Moffett experience preferred but will train
- Mountain and chaining experience required
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S..
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Be able to lift, push, pull 75 pounds with no assistance.