Local Truck Driver CDL Class A
Due to continued growth, we are currently accepting applications for Commercial Driver’s License Class A Truck Drivers to fill permanent, direct-hire positions in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidates will hold a valid CDL Class A driver’s license and minimum of 1 year service and prior verifiable experience and references, preferably route delivery experience.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. Full benefits include medical, dental, life, 401K, paid Holidays and Vacations.
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks with capacity of more than 3 tons to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Dock deliveries; driver hand unload/pallet breakdown
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Must be flexible with work schedule; days and times. Weekends and Holidays included.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and you must be able to drive a manual transmission, with 1 year of service and prior verifiable experience and references
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Be able to lift, push, pull 75 pounds with no assistance
Salary for this position is $0.54/mile, $19.50/stop, and $15/dwell time. Approximately $1100-$1300/week gross. Quarterly safety bonus up to $500. Work 60-70 hours per week, 5-6 day work week, including some weekends and Holidays. Start time around 11pm, work 10-12 hours per day. Dock deliveries – driver unload using pallet-jack and some pallet breakdown.
Full benefits: medical, dental, FREE vision plan, life, 401K, paid Holidays and Vacations – eligible for 15 days of vacation after only 90 days. Free uniforms with cleaning services. Hand unload/pallet breakdown 20% of loads.