Local Truck Driver CDL Class B Route Delivery
*Hourly pay*/Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*
**No experience necessary** CDL Graduates encouraged to apply**
Company, has been in business since 1982 providing fresh produce and other products to restaurants and other end users. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Local Truck Driver CDL Class B Route Delivery to work in our Bartlett, IL facility.
- Average Annual Salary $85,000-$95,000 per year, which includes:
- Hourly pay starting at $27.25/hour
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Typical work week is 55-60 hours per week
- Weekly paychecks
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life
- PTO ( Personal and Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Monday-Saturday; 5-6 day work week
- Saturday is a full, mandatory work day. Off Sundays and one other day during the week.
- Start times vary, typically between 3am-6am; work until work is done
- Home every day; make deliveries within 250-mile radius of Bartlett, IL
- Touch freight, hand delivery to restaurants using hand-cart/2-wheel dolly, ramps
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Routes may change throughout the week.
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive CDL trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Must be flexible with work schedule; days and times. Weekends and Holidays included. Overtime work as requested
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical
- Hold a valid Class B Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Be able to lift, push, pull 65 pounds with no assistance
- Use ramps and 2-wheel dolly
- Make local 10-25 stops per day; touch freight; hand unload
PHYSICAL ABILITIES commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to grasp, manipulate or feel objects.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
Please send resume or call Recruiting Department, 224-208-1739.