Local Truck Driver CDL A Spotter Yard Jockey
*Hourly pay*/Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*
**No CDL driving experience required-new graduates encouraged to apply**
Company, has been in business since 1982 providing fresh produce and other products to restaurants and other end users. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Local Truck Driver CDL A Spotter Yard Jockey to work in our 100,000 square foot warehouse terminal in Bartlett, IL.
- :Average annual salary $65,000-$70,000 per year which includes
- Hourly pay of $27.25/hour
- Annual pay rate increases
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Typical work week is 45-55 hours per week
- Weekly paychecks
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life
- PTO ( Personal and Vacation Days
- Career advancement opportunities
- Sunday is full, mandatory work day. Off Saturday and one other day off during the week
- Start time typically 7:00 pm- 4:30 am/5:30 am or until work is complete.
- Work 8-12 hours per day
- No overnights; home every day
- Schedule can vary; must be flexible with work availability
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses. LOTS OF WALKING!
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Be able to lift, push, pull 65 pounds with no assistance
- Must be able to get in and out of trucks several times per day
- Experience with yard-jockey/spotter truck preferred
- Backing in and out of docks; 80-90 moves per day
- Drive CDL box trucks, tractors, and trailers in and out of docks and between drop lots
- When shuttling CDLB box trucks must walk back to original lot (approximately 6 blocks).
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Fuel trucks and maintain fuel logs
PHYSICAL ABILITIES commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to grasp, manipulate or feel objects.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
Please send resume or call Recruiting Department, 224-208-1739.