Local Truck Driver CDL Class A Route Delivery $3,000 Sign on Bonus
*Hourly pay*/*Mon-Fri*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*/Weekly Pay*
**$3,000 sign on bonus: $1.000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months, $1,000 paid after 12 months**
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery for our location in Paulsboro, NJ
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Average Annual Salary $75,000 – $80,000 per year which includes:
- Hourly wage of $26.00 – $27.00/hour, based on experience
- Monthly driver incentive bonus that can equate to an additional $2.00-$2.50/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed.
- $3,000 sign on bonus: $1.000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months, $1,000 paid after 12 months
- Overtime after 40 hours per week. Typically work 45-50 hours per week.
- Weekly paychecks
- 401K retirement plan begins on first day of work.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacation after only 30 days.
- Career advancement opportunities
Two schedules to choose from:
- Monday-Friday, some weekends as needed
- Start times vary, typically between 10:00pm-12:00am, work until work is completed
- Start times vary; typically between 2:00am-4:00am, work until work is completed
- No layovers; home every day.
- Deliver palletized freight to medical facilities.
- Make 1-10 stops per day; out of the truck at most stops.
- Route delivery, driver unload using pallet jack, lift-gate, and 2 wheel hand cart
- NYC borough delivery experience preferred but not required; borough deliveries 5% to 10% of the time, typically using 36′ trailers.
- Must be willing to do two weeks of training/orientation in Montgomery, NY as needed- all expenses paid
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule.
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and you must be able to drive a manual transmission and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: foodservice, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance