Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery $2K Bonus (724016)
Posted 2 weeks ago
Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery $2,500 Sign on Bonus!
*Full Benefits*/*Monday-Friday*/*Day Shift*
***$2,500 Sign on Bonus; $1,250 paid out after 2 weeks of employment and $1,250 paid out after 6 months***
Company has been in business for over 60 years providing fresh, organic, cage-free eggs to local grocery stores and other end users. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for a Local CDL A Route Delivery Driver to work in our Stanwood, WA facility.
- Average annual salary around $90,000 per year, which includes:
- Pay is by route; averages $29.64/hour
- $2,500 sign on bonus: $1,250 paid out after 2 weeks of employment and $1,250 paid out after 6 months
- Typical work week is 50-60 hours per week; no overtime
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision); Eligibility after 60 days of employment
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- 401K with company match
- Profit sharing and other discretionary bonuses
- Monday – Friday; some weekends as needed.
- Start times will vary typically between 4:00am-8:00am, work until work is completed, typically 10-12 hours per day.
- Home daily on most runs. Potential for an occasional over night.
- Local routes, 6-8 stops per day in Puget Sound area.
- Driver unload using pallet jack, out of truck at every stop.
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule
- Drive CDL trucks to transport products to specific route destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Must have 1 year of verifiable CDL A experience
- Must be flexible with work schedule; days and times. Weekends and Holidays included. Overtime work as requested
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Be able to lift, push, pull 65 pounds with no assistance