Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery
*Home Daily*/*No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*/*Day Shift*
Founded in 1998 the company continues to set the bar in the design and creation of the most functional, durable, reliable and overall best blast-resistant buildings on the market. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for a Local CDL A Route Delivery Driver to work in our Roanoke, TX facility.
- Average annual salary around $55,000-$60,000 per year, which includes:
- Pay is by route; averages $25.00/hour
- Typical work week is 45-50 hours per week
- OT paid after 40 hours per week
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision); Eligibility after 60 days of employment
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Start times vary, typically between 6:00am-8:00am, work until work is completed, typically 8-10 hours per day.
- Home daily, no overnights
- Local routes, 3-6 stops per day, usually within 150 mile radius.
- Deliver blast-resistant containers to customers using a traveling axle flatbed trailer.
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule
- TRAINING: Candidates will spend 2 weeks in Wichita, KS for training, all expenses paid.
- Drive CDL trucks to transport products to specific route destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Must have 1 year of verifiable CDL A experience
- Flatbed and strapping experience preferred but will train the right individual
- Must be flexible with work schedule; days and times. Overtime work as requested
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Be able to lift, push, pull 65 pounds with no assistance