Local Truck Driver CDL A or CDL B Boom $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
West Lebanon, NH
*Hourly pay*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*
Company is a leading provider of commercial and residential roofing, siding, windows, decking, specialty lumber, waterproofing, ad air barrier systems to the North American building industry. Leveraging a network of trusted regional construction suppliers, we have supported contractors who rely on us to run their businesses for nearly 100 years. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Local Truck Driver CDL A or CDL B Boom $1,000 Sign-on Bonus! to work in our West Lebanon, NH facility.
Average annual salary $55,000-$65,000 per year, which includes:
- Hourly pay $25.00-$30.00/hour, based on experience
- $1,000 Sign-on bonus
- $500 paid on first paycheck
- $500 paid after 90 days
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Typical work week is 40-45 hours per week, can be more during busy seasons
- Weekly paychecks
- Eligibility is pro-rated based on date of hire
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug, and Voluntary Life)
- 3 weeks PTO (Personal and Vacation Days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 3 Floating Holidays
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with 3% company match
- Steel toe boots provided
- Company attire including t-shirts and hats provided
- Typically work 7am-430pm, work until work is completed
- Home every day, no overnights
- Make local 8-10 stops per day, typically within 75-mile radius
- Unload using boom trucks and/or moffett trucks
- Some loose box hand delivery of products/accessories; Hazmat endorsement a plus but not required
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Routing can change frequently throughout today.
- Delivering and unloading building supplies to commercial and residential job sites
- Drive CDL trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Use of boom trucks and moffett trucks
- Provide excellent customer service
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on trucks and/or equipment
- NCCCO (National Commission for Certification of Crane Operators) and/or CIC (Crane Institute Certification) a PLUS but not required. Will train/certify the right individual.
- Minimum of 1 year experience using CDL B and/or CDL A; preferably experience delivering building supplies.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Hazmat endorsement a plus, or must be willing to obtain upon hire.
- Hold a valid Class B or Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement.
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical.
- Comfortable driving 10-speed manual transmission; no manual restrictions
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses/
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S..
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Be able to lift, push, pull 75 pounds with no assistance.