*Hourly pay*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*
Company is a leading provider of commercial and residential roofing, siding, windows, decking, specialty lumber, waterproofing, ad air barrier systems to the North American building industry. Leveraging a network of trusted regional construction suppliers, we have supported contractors who rely on us to run their businesses for nearly 100 years. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Local Truck Driver CDL A Flatbed Conveyor Moffett to work in our Kahului, HI facility.
Average annual salary $65,000- $85,000 per year, which includes:
- Hourly pay $30-$40 per hour, depending on experience.
- $2K Sign on bonus
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Typical work week is 40-45 hours per week, can be more during busy seasons
- Bi-Weekly paychecks
- Eligibility is pro-rated based on date of hire
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug, and Voluntary Life)
- 3 weeks PTO (Personal and Vacation Days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 3 Floating Holidays
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with 3% company match
- Paid parental leave
- Stock purchase program
- Steel toe boots provided
- Company attire including t-shirts and hats provided
- Work 5:45am – 3:00pm, or until work is completed
- Home every day, no overnights
- Make local 4 stops per day, typically within 75 radius; one day per week delivery to coast approx 175 miles.
- Deliveries to commercial and residential job sites using flatbed with conveyor and moffett.
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Routing can change frequently throughout day.
- Delivering and unloading building supplies to commercial and residential job sites
- Drive CDL trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Use of Conveyor and Moffett truck
- Provide excellent customer service
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on trucks and/or equipment
- NCCCO (National Commission for Certification of Crane Operators) and/or CIC (Crane Institute Certification) a PLUS but not required.
- Hazmat endorsement a plus but not required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience using CDL A; preferably experience delivering building supplies.
- Experience with flatbed, conveyor, and/or Moffett preferred, but will train.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement.
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical.
- Comfortable driving 10-speed manual transmission, tractor-trailer; no manual restrictions
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses/
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S..
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Be able to lift, push, pull 75 pounds with no assistance.