Local Truck Driver Box Truck Delivery (201396)
Local Truck Driver Box Truck Delivery
Hourly pay*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*
**No experience necessary** New CDL Graduates and permit holders encouraged to apply**
Company, has been in business since 1947. Over the decades, the company has grown from a small produce wholesaler delivering to independent grocers and small restaurants, to servicing a broad spectrum of customers. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Local Truck Driver Box Truck Delivery to work out of a satellite location in Memphis, TN. Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a growing company.
- Average annual salary $55,000-$65,000 per year, which includes:
- Salary is $19.00-$20.00 per hour, based off of prior experience
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Work 45-60 hours per week
- Weekly paychecks
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life)
- PTO (Personal and Vacation Days)
- Holiday pay
- Career advancement opportunities
- 5-6 day work weeks
- Monday-Saturday; Saturday is a full, mandatory workday, Off every Sunday and one other day during the week.
- Start times will vary, typically between 3am-5am; work until work is completed, usually 12-14 hours per day.
- No layovers, home every day
- Make 14-18 stops per day
- Route delivery, driver unload, using 2-wheel dolly and ramp or lift-gate
- Touch freight, case delivery of food-grade products to restaurants, schools, and retail
- Valid state DL with For hire endorsement in TN only
- Backing in and out of docks
- Transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Must be flexible with work schedule; days and times. Weekends and Holidays included
- Must pass DOT drug screen and physical, the company’s post offer-pre work screen, and a criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Driver´s License with For-Hire endorsement
- Be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Be able to lift, push, pull 50 pounds with no assistance
- Be able to use a lift-gate and a 2-wheel dolly on a ramp
PHYSICAL ABILITIES commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to grasp, manipulate or feel objects.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Please apply by forwarding copy of resume or call Recruiting Department, 224-208-1739.