Hourly Paid Regional Truck Driver CDL Class A
Oklahoma City, OK
*Hourly pay*/*Full Benefits*/*Weekly Pay*
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of a Hourly Regional Truck Driver CDL Class A for our location in Oklahoma City, OK.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long term career opportunities. Hourly pay, OT after 40 hours/week. Dock and lift-gate deliveries with pallet jack/handcart.
- Average annual salary is $60,000 – $65,000 per year which includes:
- Hourly wage of $25.50 – $26.50/hour based upon prior experience.
- Monthly driver incentive bonus that can equate to an additional $2-$2.50/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week. Typically work 45-50 hours per week.
- Weekly paychecks
- Full benefits are offered after only 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations
- 401k retirement plan enrollment starts on the first day of employment.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work 4-6 days per week, can include any day during the week including weekend days.
- Work schedule and start times will vary week to week.
- 1-3 layovers per week; overnight in sleeper cabs.
- Run full loads to distribution centers in Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, and Missouri.
- Some drop & hook, some dock deliveries.
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule.
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks with capacity of more than 3 tons to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using pallet jack and/or handcart
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: food-service, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent Preferred