Warehouse Receiver (201422)
Posted 1 month ago
*Hourly pay*/*Full Benefits*
Company, has been in business since 1982 providing fresh produce and other products to restaurants and other end users. Due to continued growth and expansion into the Houston market, we are currently accepting applications for Warehouse Receiver Warehouse to work in our warehouse in Houston, TX. Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a growing company. Ideal candidates must have 3-6 months of foodservice warehouse experience including RF scanner, rider pallet jack, forklift, and reach truck experience.
- Average annual salary: $45,000-$50,000/year which includes:
- Starting hourly pay of $18.00/hour
- Overtime after 40 hours per week
- Average work week 40-50 hours per week
- Weekly paychecks
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life)
- PTO ( Personal and Vacation Days)
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Work 5-days per week
- Monday-Saturday, Saturday mandatory full work day. Off Sunday and one other day during the week
- Start time is 2pm until the work is completed; Saturday start time is 7am until work is complete.
- Typically work 8-12 hours per day
- Some Holidays and OT mandatory
- Must be flexible with work schedule; work schedule can change as needed
- Operate RF scanner, forklift, rider pallet jack, and reach equipment
- General warehouse duties: loading, unloading, sorting and moving products and materials manually and using material handling equipment
- Be able to lift, push, pull 65 pounds with no assistance
- Capable of receiving inbound purchase orders at an established rate of cases per hour
- Adhere to global GS1 receiving practices
- Maintain an accuracy percentage above 99%
- Complete the receiving operations of the GF Warehouse to a close daily
- Must have fresh produce receiving/picking/stocking experience
- Utilize warehouse management system (RF scanner and desktop) to perform receiving, warehouse transfers and put away processes
- Check inbound trucks for cleanliness and proper trailer temperature
- Ensure accurate and quality products received through WMS
- Report unacceptable product to Receiving Supervisor, Receiving Administrator & appropriate Buyer for possible repack, disposal or credit prior to releasing truck
- Safely unload pallets onto receiving dock
- Maintain safe working environment by practicing proper lifting procedures and keeping work areas free of debris
- Complete tasks in a timely, professional manner
- Be dependable, on time for shift
- Be reliable, work scheduled shifts
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Must be able to pass pre-hire drug screen and physical
PHYSICAL ABILITIES commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to grasp, manipulate or feel objects.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
Please apply by forwarding copy of resume or call Recruiting Department, 224-208-1739.