Warehouse Receiver (196021)
Posted 3 months ago
*Hourly pay*/*Full Benefits*
Company has been in business since 1982 providing fresh produce and other products to restaurants and other end users. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Warehouse Receiver to work in our 100,000 square foot warehouse in Bartlett, IL.
- Average annual salary: $45,000-$55,000/year which includes:
- Starting hourly pay of $18.00/hour, based on experience
- Overtime after 40 hours per week
- Average work week 40-50 hours per week
- Weekly paychecks
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life)
- PTO ( Personal and Vacation Days)
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- There are 2 work scheduled to choose from:
- Sunday-Friday, Sunday is full, mandatory workday, Off Saturdays and a day during the week.
- Monday-Saturday, Saturday is a full, mandatory workday, Off Sunday and a day during the week.
- Start times is from 8am- until the work is completed, typically 8-12 hours per day
- Some Holidays and OT mandatory
- Must be flexible with work schedule; work schedule can change as needed
- Operate rider pallet jack equipment
- General warehouse duties: loading, unloading, sorting and moving products and materials manually and using material handling equipment
- Be able to lift, push, pull 65 pounds with no assistance
- Capable of receiving inbound purchase orders at an established rate of 600 cases per hour
- Adhere to global GS1 receiving practices
- Maintain an accuracy percentage above 99%
- Complete the receiving operations of the GF Warehouse to a close daily
- Must have fresh produce receiving/picking/stocking experience
- Utilize warehouse management system (via RF as well as desktop) to perform receiving, warehouse transfers and put away processes
- Check inbound trucks for cleanliness and proper trailer temperature
- Ensure accurate and quality products received through WMS
- Report unacceptable product to Receiving Supervisor, Receiving Administrator & appropriate Buyer for possible repack, disposal or credit prior to releasing truck
- Safely unload pallets onto receiving dock
- Maintain safe working environment by practicing proper lifting procedures and keeping work areas free of debris
- Complete tasks in a timely, professional manner
- Be dependable, on time for shift
- Be reliable, work scheduled shifts
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Must be able to pass pre-hire drug screen and physical
PHYSICAL ABILITIES commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to grasp, manipulate or feel objects.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
Please send your resume or call 224-208-1739.