Local Truck Driver CDL B Straight Truck (201755)
Local Truck Driver CDL B Straight Truck
Las Vegas, NV
*Hourly pay*/*Mon-Fri*/*Home Daily*/No Layovers*/*Full Benefits*/*Weekly Paychecks*
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local Truck Driver CDL Class B Straight Truck for our location in Las Vegas, NV.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Average annual salary $60,000 – $65,000 per year which includes:
- Hourly rate of $23.50 – $24.50 per hour, based off of prior experience
- Monthly driver incentive bonus that can equate to an additional $2.00-$2.50/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week. Typically work 45-50 hours per week.
- Weekly paychecks
- 401K retirement plan begins on first day of work.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Monday-Friday; some weekends as needed
- Typical start time of 5:00 am, work until work is completed
- No layovers, home every day
- Deliver palletized freight to medical facilities
- Driver unload using pallet jack, lift-gate; and 2 wheel hand cart
- Must be willing to do one week of training/orientation in Rialto, CA – all expenses paid
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule.
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using manual and/or electric pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class B Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: foodservice, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred