Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery $3K Bonus! (804003)
Local Truck Driver CDL Class A Route Delivery $3,000 Sign on Bonus!
Kansas City, MO
****Paid Training Offered. New CDL Graduates Encouraged to Apply. Must have Valid CDL License****
*Hourly pay*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*/*Weekly Pay*
**$3,000 sign on bonus: $1.000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months, $1,000 paid after 12 months**
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local Truck Driver CDL Class A Route Delivery for our location in Kansas City, MO.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Average annual salary is $65,000 – $70,000 per year which includes:
- Hourly wage of $25.00 – $26.00/hour based upon prior experience.
- Monthly driver incentive bonus that can equate to an additional $2.00-$2.50/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed.
- $3,000 sign on bonus: $1.000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months, $1,000 paid after 12 months
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week. Typically work 40-45 hours per week. Overtime likely but not guaranteed.
- Weekly paychecks
- Full benefits are offered after only 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations
- 401k retirement plan enrollment starts on the first day of employment.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Two work schedules to choose from:
- Monday-Friday; start time between 12am-3am
- Sunday-Thursday; start time between 8pm-11pm
- No layovers; home every day
- Make deliveries as far as 5-6 hours from terminal
- 90% of routes are 3 hours from terminal
- Deliver palletized freight to medical facilities
- Make 6-10 stops per day; out of the truck at every stop
- Route delivery, driver unload using pallet jack, lift-gate; 2 wheel hand cart
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule.
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: foodservice, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred