Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery $3K Bonus (724004)
Local Truck Driver CDL Class A Route Delivery $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
*Hourly pay*/*Home Daily*/*Full Benefits*/*weekly paychecks*
**$3,000 sign on bonus: $1.000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months, $1,000 paid after 12 months**
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery $3K Bonus for our location in Perryville, MD.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Average annual salary is $65,000 – $75,000 per year which includes:
- Hourly wage of $29.00 – $31.00/hour based upon prior experience.
- $3,000 sign on bonus: $1.000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months, $1,000 paid after 12 months
- Monthly driver incentive bonus that can equate to an additional $2.00-$2.50/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week. Typically work 40-45 hours per week.
- Weekly paychecks
- 401k retirement plan enrollment starts on the first day of employment.
- Full benefits are offered after only 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations
- Career advancement opportunities
- Three work schedules to choose from:
- Monday-Friday; start times varies, typically between 7:00pm-9:00pm; work until the work is completed
- Tuesday-Saturday; start times varies, typically between 7:00pm-9:00pm; work until the work is completed
- Monday-Friday; start time varies, typically between 12:00am-5:00am; work until the work is completed
- No layovers; home every day
- Deliver freight to medical facilities/pallets need to be broken down in many cases
- Driver unload using pallet jack, lift-gate, and 2 wheel hand cart
- Make 1-10 stops per day; out of the truck at every stop
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule.
- Backing in and out of customer locations
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Pre and Post trip inspections
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License, with air brakes endorsement and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: foodservice, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance