Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery (201747)
Local Truck Driver CDL Class A Route Delivery
*Hourly pay*/*Mon-Fri*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*/Weekly Pay*
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local Truck Driver CDL Class A Route Delivery for our location in Medley, FL.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Average annual salary is $65,000 – $70,000 per year which includes:
- Hourly wage of $23.50 – $24.50/hour based upon prior experience
- Monthly Driver incentive bonus that can equate to an additional $2.00-$2.50/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week; typically work 40-45 hours per week
- Weekly paychecks
- 401k enrollment on first day of employment.
- Full benefits are offered after only 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Monday-Friday, Some weekends as needed
- Start times will vary, typically between 3am-8am, work until work is completed
- No layovers; home every day
- Deliver palletized freight to medical facilities
- Make 8-9 stops per day; out of the truck at every stop
- Route delivery, driver unload using pallet jack, lift-gate, and/or 2 wheel hand cart
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: foodservice, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance