Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery (201305)
Posted 3 weeks ago
Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery
*Hourly pay*/*Full Benefits*/*Weekly paychecks*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery for our location in Tolleson, AZ.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Average annual salary is $65,000 – $70,000 per year which includes:
- Hourly wage of $22.50 – $23.50/hour, based on experience
- Monthly driver incentive bonus that can equate to an additional $2.00-$2.50/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week. Typically work 45-50 hours per week.
- Weekly paychecks
- Full benefits are offered after only 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations
- 401k retirement plan enrollment starts on the first day of employment.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Typical start time of 9pm, work until work is completed
- No layovers; home every day
- Route delivery 250-mile radius, driver unload using pallet jack, lift-gate; and 2 wheel hand cart
- Make 6-10 stops per shift; out of the truck at every stop
- Cover routes as needed for call outs/vacations; some local deliveries in Tucson, AZ and Yuma, AZ
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight delivery using lift-gate, pallet-jack, 2-wheeler
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with drop & hook, no touch required
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance