Local Truck Driver CDL A Drop & Hook* $3K Bonus (201500)
Local Truck Driver CDL A Drop & Hook $3,000 Sign on Bonus
*Hourly pay*/*Mon-Fri*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*/*Weekly Pay*
**$3,000 sign on bonus: $1.000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months, $1,000 paid after 12 months**
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local Truck Driver CDL A Drop & Hook $3K Bonus for our location in Aberdeen, NC.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Average Annual Salary $65,000 – $75,000 per year which includes:
- Hourly rate of $23.50- $24.50/hour based on prior experience
- Driver Incentive bonus that can equate to an additional $2-$2.50/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed.
- $3,000 sign on bonus: $1.000 paid after 6 months, $1,000 paid after 9 months, $1,000 paid after 12 months
- Overtime after 40 hours per week; typically work 45-50 hours per week.
- Weekly paychecks
- 401K retirement plan begins on first day of work.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacation after only 30 days.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Monday-Friday, some weekends as needed
- Start times vary, typical start time is 6:00am, work until work is completed.
- No Layovers; home every day
- Drop & Hook shuttle from Aberdeen, NC, to Richmond Hill, GA, Chester, NC and Lincolnton, NC.
- Transport full truck load freight, mostly drop and hook, but occasional pick up and delivery
- No touch freight
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule
- Shuttle, drop & hook
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: food service, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance