Local Truck Driver CDL A Drop & Hook (201676)
Posted 1 month ago
Local Truck Driver CDL A Drop and Hook
Richmond Hill, GA
*Hourly pay*/*Mon-Fri*/*Home Daily*/No Overnights*/*Full Benefits*
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, and home care/hospice. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local Truck Driver CDL A Drop and Hook for our location in Richmond Hill, GA.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
- Average annual salary is $60,000 – $65,000 per year which includes:
- Hourly wage of $23.50 – $24.50/hour based upon prior experience.
- Monthly driver incentive bonus that can equate to an additional $2.00-$2.50/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week; typically work 45-50 hours per week
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Full benefits are offered after only 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations
- 401k retirement plan enrollment starts on the first day of employment.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Two work schedules to choose from:
- Monday-Friday; typical start time of 2:00am, work until work is completed
- Monday-Friday; typical start time of 2:00pm, work until work is completed
- No layovers; home every day
- Transport full truck load freight, mostly drop and hook, but occasional pick up and delivery
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule.
- Backing in and out of docks; drop and hook
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: foodservice, beverage delivery, LTL, drop and hook, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance