Equipment Maintenance Associate (201433)
Equipment Maintenance Associate
*Hourly pay*/*Full Benefits*
Company has been in business since 1982 providing fresh produce and other products to restaurants and other end users in the Chicagoland area. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for a Equipment Maintenance Associate in Bartlett, IL. This is a permanent, full-time position offering a stable work environment, competitive pay, and full benefits.
The Equipment Maintenance Associate should have a wide skill set, including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, electronic/PLC, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, welding, plasma cutter and repair of equipment. Work environment includes cold and wet cooler conditions for extended periods of time.
- Average annual salary: $55,000-$70,000 per year, which includes:
- Hourly rate, $25.00-$29.00/hour based on experience
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Average work week 45-50 hours per week
- Weekly Paycheck
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life)
- PTO ( Personal and Vacation Days)
- Paid Holidays
- Career growth opportunities
- 5-6 day work week: Monday-Friday, two Saturdays per month
- Typical work schedule, 6:00am until work is completed
- Typically work 9 -10 hours per day; 45-50 hours per week
- Maintain the maintenance functions for the facility in an efficient working manner.
- Maintain the physical maintenance footprint to provide a clean and well-organized workstation.
- Submit order requests of parts, equipment, tools, and materials as needed for repairs and maintain
satisfactory inventory of such hardware.
- Perform skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, electronic/PLC, pneumatic, hydraulic,
troubleshooting, welding, plasma cutter and repair of equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform regular inspection and preventive maintenance/lubrication of applicable equipment to ensure
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, welding/cutting equipment, electric/electronic meters, and material
handling equipment in performing duties.
- Perform emergency/unscheduled repairs.
- Ensure proper functionality of Water Filtration Equipment
- Comply with all applicable OSHA and Food Safety regulations.
- Maintain regular and satisfactory full-time attendance.
- Perform work outside of normal business hours as needed and required.
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma is required.
- At least 1 years of recent and successful experience performing the above functions in a significant
manufacturing or warehouse / distribution environment. Prefer that such experience is in the food industry.
- Required to sit, stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, and crawl.
- Pushing and pulling fifty pounds.
- Work in cold and wet cooler conditions for extended periods of time.
Please send resume or call Recruiting Department, 224-208-1739.